Thursday, June 29, 2006

My smile of the day

I read the news constantly. I have an order every day, a few times a day, when I need a break from my work. CNN, NY Times, MSNBC, and Slate. In that order. I skim headlines, see if anything peaks my interest, read a few articles, move on to the next site.

During my lunch hour cycle, I came across this book review. A book review by a 6 year old. It is probably the funniest thing I've read in a while. This kid is very astute and observant, but definitely a kid. My favorite quote is for a book called, "Why Do Dogs Have Wet Noses?" --

I'm not patient, and this book is so big. I bet that whoever wrote this book is a scientist because they know so much about dogs... I was bored but I liked learning about dogs. I think that's all of my opinion.

Freakin' hilarious.

1 comment:

CawfeeGuy said...

welcome back to the Land of the Blogging; i've waited with bated breath