Friday, June 30, 2006

Because I'm evil...

Well, maybe not evil in this particular case, but sometimes people just set themselves up so well, I just can't let an opportunity pass. This is a transcript of a conversation I had with the one who pissed me off last week:

Him: So what are you reading there?
Me: A resume.
Him: You applying somewhere?
Me: No, someone else’s resume.
Him: Oh, okay. Someone else’s fluff.
Me: Yeah, blah blah blah. It’s funny to see the kind of fluff people write.
Him: Yeah, I wonder what mine would be like.
Me: (as I am walking away) Somehow, I don’t think that fluff is your weak point…
Him: (calling out of office) Weak point? That’s not nice.
Me: *smile and laugh*

The other than really setting himself up like that, the reason why it was funny was because it took him about a second too long to realize that he had just been insulted.

No comments: