Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Introducing Kiwi

Yes, CawfeeGuy, I too have been assimilated. But for me this was a long time coming. I've been quietly considering getting the Nano since it came out. It was the first iPod design that I was attracted to (well, other than the U2 Special Edition that came fully loaded with their entire library, but that really had nothing to do with the iPod itself, per se). So, after grumbling to myself about how the mp3 player we had was not compatable with Vista (I'm not so sure I'm really compatible with Vista, but that's another entry), that I could not easily make playlists, etc... after convering with Magenta to decide on the color, I made the trip to Best Buy and bought one.

I introduce the 8 gb tiny wonder, Kiwi:

3 comments:

ttw said...

I have the red one! I'm cooler! Wah wah wah.

CawfeeGuy said...

*sigh*
welcome.
you're gonna wonder how you ever lived without it...

N'il said...

I decided against the red one (I didn't even consider it, actually) since it appears that everything I own is red.

Yes, CawfeeGuy, I believe that will be true.