Saturday, May 03, 2008

I was requested to post something, since I haven't in a long time. But not about work. Sorry, I need to talk about work for a moment, so bear with me.

So this week was my first week on the job of my temporary promotion. What the hell does this mean. Well, for the next 2 months, I am officially a manager. Not like those times (for those of you who have Google Chat) where I state "I'm in charge." Those times were unofficially - taking on some duties on top of my own job. I was really no more than a conduit for documents in and documents out. Now, I am managing in a Division that is not my home Division, a group of people who I don't yet know, and am being officially recognized for it. I'm even on the revised Organizational Chart (Woohoo... whatever).

Anyways, I had a moment my very first day in my new job, where I was all: WHAT THE HELL DID I GET MYSELF INTO!?!?!?!?!?!!? I think I'm okay. Apparently my decision was received well, and I impressed people. *WHEW* Overall, it's been okay so far. But then again, I'm still trying to get names and faces matched. So we'll see.

1 comment:

Clio said...

Brava!! You'll be great!