Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Astrological coincidence

JS and I were in the car the other day, casually chatting about random stuff. Our impeding trip to Vegas to celebrate SA's upcoming 30th birthday, my Dad's upcoming 80th birthday, which happens to be the day after, etc. JS then says, "My Dad's birthday was yesterday." I asked if he called his mom - he had just talked to her the day before, so all was good. Then, I had a thought...

Me: When is your Mom's birthday?
JS: September ... (I don't remember the date he said). Why? When is your Mom's birthday?
Me: September 15th
JS: Huh. So that makes both our Dads Pisces. Both our Moms Virgos... And we're BOTH Sagittarians! Holy crap!

I'm laughing at this point

JS: How did it take over 9 years of being together and 15 years of knowing each other to figure THAT out??

How did it take that long? It's strange the things that are overlooked. I always knew our parent's birthdays were near each other. And the fact that we are both Sagittarians was never a secret. It's funny how these connections are there and evident but not observed, until one random conversation in the car.

No comments: