Sunday, July 10, 2005

Goin' to the chapel of love...



This past Friday, July 8th, marked a most momentous occassion - my dear brother, Jay got married to his soul-mate, Angela. I don't use the term soul-mate lightly. I knew that Angela was the one Jay was going to marry from the first time I met her. It was that easy to tell. And I cannot ask more of a new sister-in-law. Because she is fantastic and they are a fantastic couple.

So I raise my glass to the beautiful new husband and wife. I know this is a marriage that will last. Now, I'm just waiting for new nieces and nephews!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a couple that looked more devoted to each other, confident in their future life together, and glowing in their love. What a beautiful and inspiring wedding!! Yay Jay and Angela!!!

Tricia

Turgenev said...

A couple in love is a wonderful, inspiring thing to see. My compliments to the bride and groom, and to their families who really came together to make the wedding happen so wonderfully.

-Joe