Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oh Baby!

A weekend with babies!

No, seriously Ang. Show me some love. Drop some apples down here... he won't mind... he's not even looking at you...

Super Dads! I think I can see a bit of a resemblance between the Little Man and Jay, no?

JP, Cin, and the Peanut

Aunt and Great-Aunt... at the SAME TIME!

Parallel parking - baby style

The Peanut and Mommy... and The Little Man's feet too

Apparently, the Little Man is already learning to smile at the ladies

Mmmm, tasty fingers... must be leftover apples...

It is so wonderful watching my family grow. I count myself lucky to have such a wonderful and loving family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm exceptionally biased, but the Little Man has the greatest smile.

Little Man's Dad.

Clio said...

He totally has a winning smile! How cute!