Friday, July 18, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes...

Crazy's daughter (Trouble) cracks me up. All the time. Because Trouble's 10, but I always forget that she's 10 since, most of the time, she speaks like she's 40. So, when Turg got this unsigned message from an unfamiliar email address the other day, it's not surprising that he couldn't figure out who it was from:

"hey i have been extremely busy trying to fit everyone into my tight and already very busy schedule. talk to you later. bye-bye"

I mean, seriously - "my tight and already busy schedule"?? This girl's planning world domination. Just wait for it.

2 comments:

Turgenev said...

Srsly. I thought it was from someone who'd just taken on an executive-level job and had to relocate.

So yeah. Ten, going on forty. :)

-T.

CawfeeGuy said...

i (heart) kids who talk like their adults. almost as funny as animals that act think their people.