Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Living in the unknown

I guess one of the bad things about working where I do is the bureaucratic crap that comes along with it. It's been in the background for months now. But back then, I thought that the deadline was ages away, and there would be no way this would be a possibility.

This possibility has nothing to do with my performance over the past 2 1/2 years. Nothing to do with the quality of the work I do. Nothing to do with the time I've spent. And yet. Here I am. With the deadline rapidly approaching, knowing that if it comes down to it, I would be one of the people on the chopping block.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! How stressful!

Anonymous said...

Wow...let's hope for the best.

Jay

CawfeeGuy said...

oh babe! i'm pulling for you. xoxo

N'il said...

I'm okay. It's just a waiting game at this point. So, we'll see.

Turgenev said...

Humbly offering to be your sugardaddy. But if you start with the Bon Bons, I'm outta here.

-T.