Monday, August 27, 2007

Totally. Swamped.

After a week in Beantown, I'm back to the grind and totally swamped. I have a whole bunch of things due out this week and only 4 days to do them because I'm taking the day off on Friday to visit MS (YAY!).

Boston was great. The conference was good and very educational. It was really really cold while we were up there. I did not become a Red Sox fan (don't you ever worry about that Jay). Saw my dear nephew and his lovely wife. Ate and ate - A LOT. Definitely will go back to Boston soon.

But for now, I have to concentrate on work so I can totally concentrate on fun this weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to start getting used to referring to your nephew's "lovely" wife as your niece. Remember you are now a six-time aunt (seven if you count Hauser), and that number will be going up again in March :-)

Jay

N'il said...

Yeah, I know. I was calling her my niece while I was there. It was rather amusing actually. She thought it was funny.

And I certainly can't wait till the numbers grow!

Anonymous said...

YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(for both Dr Kiang coming on Friday - I have so much to do to get ready! - AND for the newest little addition to the family!)