Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Baby on Board


Okay. Before you all start freaking out, I will say right now - IT'S NOT ME. Whew. There. Now on to business.

I haven't made this announcement beforehand, simply because I didn't know how to approach it. (But if you've been paying attention to the comments section of the blog, you would have picked this up.) However, I got a picture from the expectant mother, so this makes things so much more fun. Introducing my future niece or nephew (still too early to tell):


That's right people. Jay and Angy are expecting!!! Not only are they expecting, but the baby has the coolest due date ever - February 29th. Yep, New Baby Kiang may be a leap baby.

I'm soooo terribly excited! I love babies. But so much more than that, I'm totally excited for Jay and Angy and to welcome a new member of the family into our lives. So that brings the total to 3 nephews, 2 nieces, a Hauser and... sex unknown New Baby Kiang.

YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You keep saying 2 nieces...you have three of them! Thanks for the props anyway. Exciting times certainly.

Jay

N'il said...

Nieces by marriage don't count in the tally, though she is a niece-in-law. I'm so excited about the new little one!!!

CawfeeGuy said...

OMG that's WONDERFUL!!!!
congrats, jay!

Anonymous said...

YAAAAYYY!

Turgenev said...

Ah, the pitterpatter of little feet on the basketball court, as I'm sure Jay will invest the appropriate time to make this child the best shooter on Long Island. :)

Many congratulations to the expecting mamma and papa!

Anonymous said...

The little one will be an all-Long Island basketball player in the year 2026. :-)

Jay