Wednesday, December 06, 2006

You'll shoot your eye out, kid!

I have two favorite Christmas movies: A Charlie Brown Christmas and A Christmas Story. I look forward to seeing these movies every year. J was lovely enought to give me Charlie Brown in my stocking last year and I got the soundtrack last year as well. It's a classic story about the true meaning of Christmas.

A Christmas Story, on the other hand, is a riot. All the things about winter and the holidays that can and do suck, well, it's in there. But told from such a unique perspective. Anyways, there are some people who take being a fan too far, but in a good way. For those who really want to, you can go visit the actual Christmas Story house, both outside and now inside. What some people will do to live out a dream.

1 comment:

Clio said...

Only in Cleveland...