Friday, February 17, 2006

Cold warmth...

... and I can't deal!! Okay, so we get the snowfall of the century (or at least you would think it was, by the way the news was going on) on Saturday-Sunday. Lots of snow... lots of fun. I even built a little snowman on my balcony (from a "Snowman in a Box Kit (just add snow) courtesy of TC). I can deal with the cold if there is snow on the ground. It just seems to make the cold worth while.

What I can't deal with is the fact that yesterday, a mere 4 days after this snow, it was over 60 degrees outside. Why can't I deal? Why can't I just enjoy the lovely weather? Well I could if my sinuses didn't rebel every time there is drastic weather change! I would enjoy it if the weather didn't turn my winter wonderland into a slushy, muddy mess. Having snow then 60 degree weather in the span of 4 days is just not natural.

Okay, I'll stop complaining now. In the meantime, here's a picture of a snowman:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the scale of this snowman?

N'il said...

The snowman is 18 inches tall. Pint sized snowman.