Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Baby pictures. Lots of baby pictures. And he's not even my baby.

But he is a totally awsome and terribly cute little human being. And thus far, relatively laid back. While Turg and I were visiting, he barely cried (except when his diaper was being changed and when he was hungry, and let's face it, I would cry in those situations, too). He was comfortably held by everyone. Didn't wake up when the phone rang. And what amazed me most was that he didn't even bat an eye whenever Hauser (his four-legged older brother) would howl or bark. Nothing. No crying. Not even waking up from his nap. Barking. Next to his head. I hope he stays this way. I'm sure Jay and Ang hope he stays this way too.

And here he is:

Getting doggie kisses...

Happy Family...

Mmmm... yummy...

With his Auntie...

And uncle...

Thinking while he's sleeping...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that in the only pic that his eyes are open (barely) he's all stop bothering me people can;t you see I'm busy here.

N'il said...

Totally.